DONATIONS ~ Would you like to contribute to the support of our Sanctuary?
We receive no grants and rely completely on sponsorships and private donations. Thank you for your love and support of horses in need! And your gift is tax deductible!
Sponsorships: Sponsorships directly support an individual horse in our sanctuary. It costs us $150 a month per horse just for basic feed.
- A full sponsorship for one horse is $265 per month. This covers alfalfa and bermuda hay, timothy pellets, supplements, fly masks, dewormers, probiotics and water.
- A hay/feed sponsorship is $150 per month. This only covers alfalfa and bermuda hay, timothy pellets.
- A partial sponsorship is any amount you wish to give….
Payment options: We will gladly invoice you monthly.
- Paypal. Go to our Shopping Corral link and choose donations and follow instructions. You may build your donation there.
- Paypal: Option 2, use our email address at paypal.com. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you prefer to send a check please make it payable to:
Institute of the Southwest
Mailing Address: c/o Janet Meyer, 10040 Buena Vista St, Apple Valley, CA 92308
Please feel free to contact us at anytime. Email is the quickest way to reach us, as the Sanctuary Director is very busy during the day. She checks email several times a day.
Visitation to the sanctuary is by appointment.
Our horses thank you for your generosity on their behalf!